Thursday, November 03, 2011

More web stuff at Microsoft

It has been pretty busy lately and I never really got an opportunity to come out and post a fresh update on the blog but better late then never.

I wanted to share that after working on Visual Studio, Visual Web Developer,  and ASP.NET for couple of  major releases like VS 2010, VS 11, ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET 4.5,  MVC etc, I am now starting to work on Windows Azure, WebMatrixWeb Platform Installer, Microsoft.com/web, Web Hosting Gallery, Web Application Gallery and several related projects.  It is all big happy family so it is going to be fun as everything is web after all.  As you can imagine it is a blast working on this team and I have ever thankful for having such a great and talented team around me.

Some time I can share how it feels like working on all these different projects but for now I at least wanted to come here, say hello and let you all know I am alive and kicking.  Thanks!!

-Vishal

No comments: